It’s that time of year where you are getting fit to impress in the least fabric possible. So upgrade your swimwear to look stronger and more confident at the beach with these six picks and the appropriate six rules to share your beach photos with pride. Multicoloured butterfly print swim shorts by Valentino . – Available at Luisa World Kolonaki.
1. Short shorts do make you look at your best when you’re shirtless. But please make sure that your trunks stop at least a couple of inches above the knee.Paisley print swimming shorts by Etro. – Available at Luisa World Kolonaki.
2. Beware of the baggy. If you can fit more than a bottle of sunscreen between your shorts and your leg, you picked the wrong size. Simple as that.Blue and white leaf print swimming shorts by Moncler . – Available at Luisa World Kolonaki.
3. Speedo-style swimwear is efficient through the water but they are too risky for many. Choose something that will make you feel confident.Black swim shorts by Givenchy . – Available at Luisa World Kolonaki.
4. Prefer something made of nylon or polyester, or a combination of these two. After all, fabrics that are at least 75 percent synthetic dry faster and you don’t want to stay wet forever.Green classic swimming shorts by Moncler. – Available at Luisa World Kolonaki.
5. Be bold. Choose inspiring prints, masculine graphics and bright colors. At the beach you will look respectable with (almost) anything.Paisley print swimming shorts by Etro. – Available at Luisa World Kolonaki.
6. Choose wisely. An extremely loud will draw attention to your midsection so you may need to opt for a softer palette if your are not THAT fit.
http://www.luisaworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/valentino.jpg455600Luisa Worldhttp://www.luisaworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Luisa-World.pngLuisa World2015-05-14 20:34:302015-05-14 20:34:306 rules for wearing swim trunks this season